Your LinkedIn Profile Makeover Course
Select the Subscribe button on the Right → or Below ↓.
Your Profile Makeover/SEO CourseEvent has started. This Live course purchase is closed for now
Your Profile Makeover/SEO CoursePurchase of this course is now closed for now. The course has started.
Course Description ↓
LinkedIn Training Workshop by Jean-Michel Tournier, PhD, MS, PE
(Wednesday the 29th of September, 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT US Time)
- The different elements of your LinkedIn Profile
- The 3 different Branding Formats: Problem Solver, Core Competencies, Conventional Resume
- Authenticity and Passion, Personal Story, Use of White Space
- Conventional Experiences and Story Telling
- Character Size limits of your LinkedIn profile elements
- Your Brand and Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Your Call To Action (CTA)
- Social Proof (Case studies, Testimonials, Guarantee)
- Authority (Proprietary System, Accomplishments, Recognition)
- Banner, Media, and Marketing Assets to add color and interest
- The Featured Section and Work Experiences Media
- Measuring LinkedIn Traffic: Profile Views, Search Appearance, and SSI
(Friday the 1st of October, 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT US Time)
- Serious about LinkedIn? You need a Sales Navigator Professional account
- Optimization of Profile Settings for Maximum Visibility
- Your Profile URL, Public Profile, and Premium Gold Badge
- Open Profiler Status and the Importance of LinkedIn Groups
- Optimizing your Contact Info with Meta Tags
- Harvesting your competency/industry keyphrases
- What to look for when studying your competitors on LinkedIn
- Identification and ranking of your LinkedIn profile HTML tags
- Headline, Summary, Job Titles, and Media Titles
- How to effectively leverage your Skills Section for SEO
- Mirroring your target audience in the Summary / About Me section
- Shout-Out! Sharing your brand new profile with your Network
BONUS ↓The Secret Simple Strategy (SSS) with 65% acceptance rate and +50% engagement
But don’t take our word for it: check out what some of his clients have to say …← Download the PDF w/Case Studies & Additional Details
Case Studies & Course Details← Download the PDF
LIVE COURSE – Step by Step Strategies for Branding and SEO optimizing your LinkedIn Profile to Attract your Prospective Clients, Recruiters, and Strategic Partners
Are you in business and struggling to engage with your target prospects through social selling? In career transition and having difficulties showcasing your talents and standing out in the Search Engines?
Your Personal Brand starts with your LinkedIn Profile…
Did you know that millions of prospective clients, strategic partners, recruiters, and hiring managers are searching for you on LinkedIn and Google every day?
Guess what! The Google and Bing Search Engines have indexed ALL of LinkedIn so that personal profiles now pop up in the search results!
To be noticed, you want your Profile to consistently appear in the search results for services or products you offer, for candidates with your set of qualifications, ideally higher in those results than your competitors.
Having your Profile ranking well in LinkedIn search results is called “LinkedIn Profile SEO” (search engine optimization) and makes you visible to the 760 million professionals on the LinkedIn platform!
Of course, SEO is pretty organic meaning you need a well-developed profile with a sizable amount of content to rank. Your profile also must appeal to your target audience and show how you differentiate yourself from your competitors.
Why Should You Care?
- The 2020 pandemic has changed the way we do business: your competitors are getting on LinkedIn fast: more than 4 executives are joining every second of the day!
- Nearly half of our new clients did not know they were invisible or “incognito” on LinkedIn, because they were using default critical account settings!
- Just as bad, more than 70% of LinkedIn professionals are showcasing their competitors on their profile
- We have clients who get nearly 40% of their leads and prospects from purely inbound or “attraction” marketing
- LinkedIn is the # 1 Channel to distribute content, driving nearly 50% of all traffic to B2B websites and blogs
- Unless you achieve “ALL STAR” Status on LinkedIn, your LinkedIn posts will not get the reach they deserve on the social media platform.
Like it or not, your LinkedIn profile serves as a first impression when you engage with potential clients or partners, recruiters, or hiring managers.
You can still rank in the top 10 positions in the LinkedIn search engine simply because very few marketers know how to do it well (it’s not Rocket Science!.. Well, maybe, unless you know what you are doing!). We’ll show you how!